Looking for a souvenir from Toronto Fashion Week (besides the 18 Schick Quattros)? Fashion illustrator and blogger-about-town Danielle Meder has illustrated postcards of some of the runway looks. (Our faves: Comrags and Joeffer) [Final Fashion]
We need a palate cleanse after all that high fashion. Figure skating costumes will do nicely. [LA Times]
Jil Sander is now a consultant for Uniqlo, which, for the thousandth time, we are praying will come to Canada. Seriously, how can we get this done? [Yahoo]
Someone smells a rat at the Little Marc store. [Racked]
Also, our beauty editor is getting on my case about not having enough beauty in the Daily reads. I agree. Have you got a favourite beauty blog? Tell me in the comments!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents