What!?! There’s a Balenciaga outlet opening today in upstate New York. Topshop who? [The Cut]
Coco’s bestie, Behati Prinsloo, on everything from breakfast to books to backstage photographers. Save this one for your lunch break–it’s long. [Fashionista]
For a female hedge-fund exec, getting dressed is fraught with peril. [WSJ]
Justice! The Project Runway lawsuit has been settled, which means Tim Gunn will soon be back in our lives. [The Cut]
The Met’s Costume Institute Gala is downsizing. Because when we think of galas hosted by Anna Wintour, we think low-budget. [Fashionologie]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue