Marc Jacobs shares a little known fact about fashion week: It’s actually quite a lot of work. [The Cut]
Want to look like Betty Draper? Head to Shoppers for some Revlon “Cherries in the Show” and Maybelline Great Lash. [Beauty Counter]
From the company that brought you male model Marcus Schenkenberg’s signature scent comes a quartet of Desperate Housewives fragrances. What does desperation smell like? A mix of fruit and florals. [WWD]
Jon Gosselin may not have been working on a collaboration with Ed Hardy’s Christian Audiger, but Michael Jackson was. The line naturally includes a rhinestoned glove. [MSNBC, via Racked]
Jelly shoes get all fancy. [NYTimes]
After hearing about little girls who are ashamed of their natural hair, Tyra Banks will go without her weave for one whole episode of her show. [Allure]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents