We love these nerdy chic necklaces from Survival of the Hippest, available in white or yellow gold and sterling silver with custom-made Twitter iconography–you can also add diamonds. Get your Twitter ID (or preferred hashtag) carved out of metal to rest around your neck (or ankle or wrist) for the rest of your tweeting days. A 14k gold @FashionCanada with a smattering of hard candy would run us $210 US with delivery. Would you wear this twitterific name plate? What would your hash tag be? Would you get diamonds? (We totally would.) [via @FashionableHFX]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents