On the Toronto scene, Jaime Sin (jaime-sin.com) is one of the coolest night cats. She’s always curled up in the DJ booth, glossy black hair over eyes, or stalking the periphery of the dance floor in wicked Acne heels. And though she’s been playing at—or promoting—parties for years, she never ages a second. Creepy. So it’s no wonder that her eponymous jewellery line is witchy and tough—even more so, now that she’s added a wee Halloween collection. The oxidized silver “Object Cross” ($79, available at Delphic) is twisted from nail and twig, things she “found within five feet of each other on a cottage trip.” (Shiver—that’s so very teen horror movie.) Or, for rock starlets, there’s a bullet on a ball-chain ($169, available at Delphic). The former keeps away vampires, Sin says, and the latter kills werewolves. Don’t say we’ve never armed you.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable