Alfred Sung is launching a line of outdoor furniture, which will hit Bay stores in March 2010. For Sung Outdoor, a range of dining sets, loungers, chairs and tables crafted from hand-woven faux (read: plastic) wicker, the designer took inspiration from jet-set locales like Madrid, Capri and the French Riviera. The spare lines and black, white and slate gray colour palate remind us of something you would have found at the dearly departed Caban (no surprise considering Sung is one of the fathers of Caban’s mothership, Club Monaco). Our pick is the Paris chair (shown, $199), which, while designed for the patio, we would be just as happy to see in our living room. [Toronto Life]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents