Fashion news: Is it over for Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone? Plus, more trouble for Ungaro and Aggy’s sis does tees
We hope this rumour isn’t true: Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone have reportedly ended their relationship. It’s hard to tell at this point what’s real and what’s not, but both Jacobs and Martone have declined to comment. But they had such a great wedding cake… [The Cut]
Jacobs’ business partner, Robert Duffy, got married in Rhode Island last week. [NYTimes]
Is Giles Deacon in or out at Ungaro? Blog buzz is that he’s snagged the creative director role, but Deacon himself saying that there is nothing to report at this point. [Vogue UK]
Kimora Lee Simmons’ ad for her new fragrance Dare Me ended up becoming a puzzle to figure out whose body was Photoshopped onto Simmons’ body. Jezebel is calling Daria Werbowy. Check out the comparison here. [Jezebel]
The Weston family, who owns Holt Renfrew, Selfridges and Loblaw, made the Sunday Times’ annual Rich List. Dublin-born Hilary Weston tops the Irish Rich list with a fortune of £4.5 billion (nearly CAD$7 billion) [WWD]
Agyness Deyn‘s sister Emily has done a line of T-shirts for Uniqlo featuring Polaroid snaps of the siblings’ favourite NYC activities. [Grazia UK]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion