Fashion news: Stella McCartney is pregnant, Giles back in London and Jonathan Saunders for Toy Story 3
Stella McCartney is expecting her fourth child later this year. Congrats! [Vogue UK]
While the New York Post referred to Lady Gaga‘s outlandish appearance at her sister’s graduation as her way of “getting back at the bitches who mocked her lust for stardom,” a recent article in WWD suggests it’s more of a once-an-attention-seeker-always-an-attention-seeker kind of thing. Apparently she was no different in high school, though she didn’t have Giorgio and Miuccia on her side back then. [WWD]
British department store Debenhams won’t airbrush their upcoming swimsuit campaign. [Huffington Post]
After moving his eponymous line from London to Paris for the past two seasons, Giles Deacon is rumoured to be showing back in London for Spring 2010. He’ll be a busy bee that season, he’ll be presenting his first collection for Ungaro that same season in Paris. [Fashionologie]
Disney has decided to build the (unlikely) bridge between themselves and fashion. Four designers, including Jonathan Saunders and House of Holland have been commissioned to design a T-shirt inspired by one of the characters of the upcoming Toy Story 3. Let’s just hope the target market is devoted enough to shell out upwards of US$70 for a T-shirt. [Fashionista]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue