Sarah Burton, the newly appointed creative director at Alexander McQueen, has some big–presumably lobster claw–shoes to fill. Burton, who worked with McQueen for 16 years, has unveiled her first full womenswear collection for the house. The resort 2011 collection is inspired by Hans Bellmer’s dolls and samurai warriors and stays true to the label’s emphasis on structure, drama and imagination. Check out the collection below.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents