Chanel released behind-the-scenes images from their Fall 2010 campaign on their blog yesterday showing Freja Beha Erichsen and Abbey Lee Kershaw cavorting in the Lower East Side wearing a whole lot of fake fur. Karl Lagerfeld has Kershaw draped across a fire escape in furry pants or across a male model in full Sasquatch drag. In that shot, Kershaw is wearing a shorts suit and knee-high furry boots, an outfit that raises a question similar to my husband’s problem with half-sleeve coats: What weather is this appropriate for!? My answer: Who cares!
Making of the Fall 2010/11 Ready-to-Wear Campaign [Chanel]
Click the images below get the full effect.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion