Michael Kors as the hedges, Heidi Klum as an Amazonian robot alien, and more fashion Halloween costumes
Red carpet spotting is more fun on Halloween–there’s little in the way of simple column dresses and more of a push towards robots. Which is what we think Heidi Klum is dressed as for her annual Halloween bash. (Or maybe an alien? A Transformer? Help us out here.) Lanvin also threw a party at their New York boutique, where Brad Goreski donned a wig and a bow and went as teen blogger phenom Tavi and Anne Hathaway went as a masked woman wearing Lanvin. Over at Bette Midler’s Hulaween for the New York Restoration Project, Michael Kors was done up in leafy garb, which, according to his Twitter feed, was meant to be “a slice of privet hedge.”
Lanvin’s Halloween Bash [WWD]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents