Fashion news: Karl Lagerfeld designs a collection for Macy’s, Anna Dello Russo borrows from Kanye and could there be a Sex and the City 3?
The video for Anna Dello Russo‘s eponymous fragrance is set to the tune of Kanye West‘s “Runaway.” [The Cut]
Karl Lagerfeld is the latest designer to announce a collaboration with a mass retailer. The Kaiser will design a capsule collection for Macy’s, set to hit stores in September.. [WWD]
Could a third installment in the Sex and the City movie franchise be coming to the silver screen? “We all want to do it,” says Kristin Davis. “I guess it’s just figuring out whether we can move the characters forward any more.” [Vogue UK]
Jimmy Choo‘s 24:7 shoe collection will be expanding to include luggage. The 24:7 Bags line will include suitcases, overnight bags, totes and passport cases. [Racked]
Animated rapper Nicki Minaj has teamed up with M.A.C to launch a lipstick shade named “Pink Friday.”. [StyleList]
Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, Phoebe Philo, Nicolas Ghesquière, Central St. Martins and Miuccia Prada round out the top 5 of Industrie Magazine’s 50 most influential and inspirational fashion personalities. [BoF]
Willow Smith‘s American Music Awards outfit has caused quite a stir. Her buckled sleeve-glove hybrid looks eerily similar to a harness by Mother of London. [Fashionista]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party