Fashion news: Vivienne Westwood and Versace will also design for Macy, Simon Doonan on Kate Middleton and more
Karl Lagerfeld isn’t the only mega-designer to sign up for a collaboration with Macy’s. Vivienne Westwood, Calvin Klein, Costume National and Versace will also be putting out capsule collections for the American department store. [WWD]
Barney’s creative director Simon Doonan has some wedding style advice for princess-to-be Kate Middleton: cut your hair short and wear a Victoria Beckham-designed wedding dress. [Slate]
Fashion personalities including Andre Leon Talley, Crystal Renn and Donna Karan told Huffington Post share what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving. [Huffington Post]
Christopher Kane, Nicholas Kirkwood and Jonathan Saunders have made the shortlist for the 2010 BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund. [Vogue UK]
Model Irina Shayk is suing GQ Spain for allegedly photoshopping images of her so that she appears naked. [Styleite]
Italian stylist and front-row fixture Giovanna Battaglia has been forced to give up high heels after breaking her pinky toe. “No more heels . . . for 10 days, but the most painful thing is that today I was forced to buy UGG.” [Fashionologie]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents