Fashion news: Opening Ceremony’s spring look book is out, Kate Hudson is the latest pregnant celeb and Hussein Chalayan gets a Paris retrospective
Terry Richardson shot Opening Ceremony’s spring look book and no one appears to be naked. [WWD]
Baby bumps are so in this season. Kate Hudson is the latest star to announce her pregnancy, following Natalie Portman, Victoria Beckham and Marion Cotillard’s recent announcements. [People]
Wangs in the making? The Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation announced this year’s winners. Among them: Bibhu Mohapatra, Mandy Coon and Pamela Love. [Nymag]
Got summer travel plans? Paris’ The Musée des Arts décoratifs has announced a Hussein Chalayan retrospective opening on July 7. We’re so excited to see the Turkish designer’s famed robotic creations, that we Google translated this link! [Vogue.fr]
Our February cover girl, Leighton Meester, stars alongside the Missoni family in their warm and fuzzy, Juergen Teller-shot, spring campaign. [Telegraph]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents