By Caitlin Agnew
Do you long for the days when lingerie was feminine and understatedly sexy? The kind of high-waisted, lacy underthings worn by the irresistible bombshells on Mad Men? Dream no more. Vintage-inspired label, The Loved One, has just launched their debut lingerie collection, capturing that retro romance with perfect pitch.
Created by Brooklyn-based blogger Hannah Metz and Elvia Lahman, a vintage veteran from Los Angeles with over 20 years in the biz, the line consists of three underpants and one top and panty set with cheeky names like “Sin in the Suburbs”, “Agony of Love” and “The Bed and How to Make It”. Every piece is similarly dark, sheer and entirely womanly. Our favourite, the “Fuego” set, is a ruffle-trimmed top and panty—perfect for lounging in your boudoir.
The co-founders describe their collection as “naughty, but playful—something you’d feel comfy wearing at a slumber party with mood lighting.” Equal parts revealing and refined, this is one hot new label we’ll be lusting after for Valentine’s Day and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents