Me-ow! Kiki Dunst‘s campaign for Bulgari‘s new fragrance, Mon Jasmin Noir, surfaces, and features a lion to boot. [InStyle UK]
Sears has a new Attitude – the line will be headed up by ANTM judge Jay Manuel at LG Fashion Week. [Jaymanuel]
He’s like, a totally important designer! The ever elusive Azzedine Alaia emerges for an interview with model Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele: [Interview]
Rumors are swirling that Miranda Kerr will walk the Balenciaga runway in Paris, less than two months after giving birth. [PopSugar]
In her continuing quest for world domination, Kelly Cutrone is launching a clothing line. [WWD]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents