Chloé-philes, you can breathe easy: designer Hannah McGibbon is going nowhere for at least a year. [The Cut]
In a move we wish more retailers would mimic, many department stores, like Nordstrom, are phasing out aggressive perfume spritzers from their stores. [New York Times]
A beacon in a sea of leggy models wearing denim cutoffs, Kanye West wore Céline during his performance at Coachella. [Styleite]
After the success of their super-covetable sunnies, the Olsens are branching out into optical glasses. [StyleCaster]
The inimitable Grace Coddington celebrated her 70th birthday this weekend, with a seriously VIP guestlist in attendance. [Vogue]
Model Natasha Poly tied the knot this weekend⎯in Givenchy, no less. [StyleCaster]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents