After studying history at Northwestern, Chicago-based designer Christina Fan switched gears to create her label C/FAN in 2008. Originally consisting of winter jackets and basic tees, Fan’s collections have evolved into uniquely inspired separates all evoking equal parts Saville Row and flowing romanticism.
For spring, Fan projected the sunrise over Caddo Lake, an undefined area between Texas and Louisiana, onto sheer chiffon dresses and oversized tanks. Primarily using silk throughout the collection, Fan plays with jersey blends to craft a wardrobe of gorgeous rompers, shorts and frocks that are as airy as they are easily wearable.
C/FAN is available at cfan.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look