Nicola Formichetti, has teamed up with Gilt Groupe for a Gaga themed sale on May 20th. [Fashionista]
Derek Lam launches a new line, 10 Crosby, with lower prices—but not by much. [Racked]
Fashionistas are angry that Andrej Pejic’s topless Dossier cover got censored at Barnes & Noble. [Fashionista]
Kate Moss and Terry Richardson made a film for Mango (…not their own pleasure.) [Interview]
In a brand new showroom, Oscar de la Renta showed his Resort 2011 collection, inspired by Picasso and the Cubist movement. [Style]
Vogue Germany releases three romance-related covers for June 2011 featuring Karolina Kurkova, Anja Rubik and Alessandra Ambrosio. [Modelinia]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents