A Turkish tale: Behind the scenes at FASHION’s photo shoot in and around the sun-splashed Mediterranean city of Antalya
We’d been dreaming since December of ’70s supermodels roaming through ruins with big hair, big jewels and even bigger attitudes. We couldn’t stop thinking about Diana Ross in the 1975 film Mahogany, or the sophisticated world travellers who strode down the Saint Laurent, Pucci and Ferragamo spring runways. It all led to a transatlantic travel itch, and Turkey proved to be our fashion fantasy come true.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce