Welcome to our new feature, “What’s in your bag?” Each week, we’ll be taking a look at the most commonly used items by our editors: bags! Sometimes snazzy and sometimes a tad worn down, our bags—and what’s in them—give you a little peek into our personal quirks. First up, we’re sneaking a peek into editor-in-chief Bernadette Morra’s gorgeous Chanel 2.55 flap handbag.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents