Fashion week power-mom Victoria Beckham has been seen on the streets of New York City with a new, enviable accessory: her eight-week-old daughter Harper Seven. Beckham, whose own show debuts on Sunday, dressed little Harper in a gingham onesie, a chic and baby-approps choice for the chilly fall weather. Just kidding. No we’re not.
Vicky B. tweeted a few days ago, “Mummy and baby Harper are very excited for fashion week!!!” which we hope doesn’t mean that she will bring Harper to the actual shows, but just show off her cuteness to the cameras. We love babies, but nothing can ruin ambiance more than a crying munchkin.
Harper seems destined to be stylish, and this makes us want to see some of the other world’s most fashionable babies. Now we’re officially kidding.
Hollybaby: “We hope Victoria takes Harper to her show! We’d love to see this mini fashionista-in-the-making on the runway!” [hollybaby]
US Weekly: “While Victoria showed off her slim, post-baby figure in a red dress and camel boots, Harper donned a black and white gingham onesie and tiny gray socks — but no shoes!” [US Weekly]
Lesa Hannah, beauty director: “That poor kid. She’s basically interchangeable with a Birkin.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion