We love Toronto-based designer Leilanni Todd, for her hand-crafted and affordable wears, but mostly, we’re really into the laid-back attitude and style of her clothes. A fresh new take on the basics, her wears are the type you want in every colour.
Todd has been working alongside other designers for years, and ventured out on her own two years ago. Since then she’s been working with mostly jersey and leather, making turbans and turban headbands, mullet T-shirts and dresses, and leather-paneled shorts and leggings—and most are available in a variety of colours and patterns. Her styles are undeniably cute, and can be made-to-order with your exact measurements, which is a pretty sweet deal for custom-made threads.
Todd describes the girls who wear her clothes as “Cool chicks—girls who appreciate fashion and want to stand out in a subtle way; the kind of girls who are out on the town. They’re busy, easy going, fun, and creative.” Hmm, sounds familiar!
Leilanni is available at etsy.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue