In sad news, we have just learned that Francesco Cominelli the fashion editor of Vogue Hommes International was found dead in his Paris apartment earlier today. While there are no details released yet surrounding his death, the fashion world is already mourning. Cominelli was known for his impeccable style, infectious sense of humour, and a drive to work hard that helped him rise in the fashion ranks. Like many who die far before their time, he seemed to have so much ahead of him, and his contributions at Vogue Hommes and beyond will be missed.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion