Ever been to a designer arcade? Neither have we. In this new video just released on Nowness, Dior’s collections, specifically its iconic pearl necklace, have been reimagined as a classic game of pinball, only this time, the machine is a white Louis XIV chair, its insides are quilted white leather, and its bullseyes are J’Adore Dior bottle, a Lady Dior bag, and a bar jacket. The prize? We’d like one for each day of the week…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion