While she may be our little secret now, we’re dealing with the fact that soon we’re going to have to share Toronto’s Maryam Keyhani with the rest of the world. Keyhani, a self-taught jewellery designer, is making it to the big time. Last month, Keyhani was selected to show her Spring 2012 collection as part of Vogue Italia’s annual new talent showcase in Milan (guests included fashion power players like, ahem, Anna Wintour). And just last night, one of Keyhani’s pieces was spotted on Freida Pinto, worn with a Calvin Klein cocktail number at the ELLE Women in Hollywood Tribute Event!
Keyhani is an artiste in the true sense of the word, and as such, the work that goes into her pieces is just as beautiful to look at as the pieces themselves. Check out some of the sketches for her Fall 2011 collection, which is available exclusively at Holt Renfrew (for now, that is).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue