Introducing John & Jenn: The new, affordable, and ultra-glittery collection from the designers behind Line Knitwear
Stripes, sequins, and polka dots? Yes please! John & Jenn, the new collection from Jennifer Wells and John Muscat, the designers behind Line Knitwear, have unveiled their first diffusion line of affordable must-haves all based on their first collection’s signature pieces. For Spring 2012, prints are mixed with pops of bright turquoise, coral, pink, and tangerine, with a fresh twist to lightweight cardigans, oversized sweaters and maxi dresses. Sequined nautical tanks and mini dresses are also included in the line, to take you from the beach to night. As well as on our backs, Line has been spotted on Taylor Swift, Emily Blunt, and Rachel McAdams, so we’re sure John & Jenn will have similar It girl appeal. And with the whole collection priced below $125, it’s sure to have all-girl appeal, too.
John & Jenn will be available at TNT, Holt Renfrew, and Mendocino.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party