Quotable: Karlie Kloss thinks that being a Victoria’s Secret model is the trick to not gaining any weight during pregnancy
One of the biggest headlines surrounding this week’s Victoria’s Secret show was the runway debut of 19-year-old model Karlie Kloss. While talking to Fashionista before the show, Kloss admitted her young age was an advantage in terms of pre-show prep—but she also thinks the older Angels are rewarded with a pregnancy secret that she wants in on:
“I look around at all these women and they have perfect bodies and they had children like three months ago. I’m like Miranda, get the heck out of here. How do you even do that? They have a secret. That’s Victoria’s Secret. All the Angels know it. Miranda, Adriana, Alessandra, you have to stay [with Victoria's Secret] until you have a baby. I guess I’m a few years away from that but whatever their secret is I want to know it.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents