Well, we’ve officially reached the end of our editor rope. Since launching What’s in your bag? last summer, we’ve gone through the personal belongings of each and every (willing) FASHION editor. And since we love this feature so, rather than call it quits, we’ve decided to shift the focus to some of our favourite industry friends. In the coming months, we’ll be raiding the bags belonging to stylish designers, photographers, models, writers, and so on. Dying to go inside the bag of a certain fashionite? Tweet or Facebook us your suggestion!
But in the meantime, let’s get back to business. For the first in our “non FASHION eds” feature, who better to turn it over to than to our regular contributor, Sarah Nicole Prickett. As known for her quips (both long and short form) as she is for her mess of a blond bob, she’s surely one of our favourites. She also has excellent taste. And she asked.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue