On the eve of Sienna and Savannah Miller’s departures from Twenty8Twelve, we look back at the top 10 best and worst celebrity fashion lines
We were shocked to hear that one of the first (and few) celebrity lines to succeed, Twenty8Twelve, announced today that notoriously stylish Sienna Miller and her designer sister Savannah Miller have left the label. Come fall, the label will change its name from Twenty8Twelve by s. miller to Twenty8Twelve London. Despite the loss of the two co-creative directors, the brand will still show at the upcoming London fashion week, and has plans to expand into e-commerce and open a new store in New York (in addition to their successful London stores and sales in department stores worldwide).
This news about one of the most prominent celebrity lines got us thinking about celebrity status and fashion-line success. We revisit 10 of the best and worst celebrity fashion lines out there and give you our verdicts.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue