Well, lookie here! We hadn’t even heard a whisper about this, but apparently our favourite model/literary offspring has been busy. Just in time for Sandro’s New York store opening and U.S. online shop (they ship to Canada, trust us), the awesomely amazing French brand has teamed up with Dree Hemingway to create a distinctly American-feeling 10-piece capsule collection. The collection has easy printed and tie-dyed separates that reference the model’s childhood and “family spirit.” While we don’t exactly get For Whom the Bell Tolls from an ikat blouse, we’d also be referencing the late, great Ernest Hemingway till the cash cows came home if we were his descendants.
Dree Hemingway for Sandro will be available in Canada exclusively at the Bay beginning in March 2012.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?