What winter blues? Visions of spring just got a little bit more vibrant with the announcement of the Bay presenting Mary Katrantzou for Topshop this March at their Yorkdale Mall location!
Dare we dream to get our paws on the designer’s signature porcelain bowl-inspired skirts? You bet! The 10-piece spring capsule collection will be reminiscent of the surreal style we saw for fall, while keeping true to the Topshop girl’s aesthetic. And with prices ranging from $120–630, a Jason Wu for Target–paced shelf clearer is certainly likely.
Expect to see an array of beautiful pieces including crystal flower brooches (amazing!), bowl skirts and dresses (of course), tailored trousers, leggings, tunic dresses, T-shirts, and more. We all know a T-shirt is never really just a Tee when Katranzou’s otherworldly 3D-prints are involved, and we can’t wait to feast our eyes on the vibrant kaleidoscopic patterns in person.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion