Thirty years later, Claudia Schiffer is still fronting denim campaigns (and looking just as amazing, we might add). The German supermodel is teaming up with photographer Ellen von Unwerth to promote Guess’s 30th anniversary collection.
Schiffer starred in six much-talked-about denim campaigns for the retailer in the early ‘90s, garnering her the name the “Guess Girl.” Ironically, the most iconic campaign (it even made it into Wayne’s World) had Schiffer in absolutely no denim. Just a bustier that wasn’t even Guess-designed!
Inspired by past Guess girls like Line Gost and Anna Nicole Smith, the collection will be available worldwide on April 24.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable