Today’s bag snoop comes via FASHION‘s latest and greatest new addition, features editor Elio Iannacci. Since joining the team last month, he has already broken bread with Sophia Loren, Iris Apfel and Rufus Wainwright, to name a few, and contributed to our overall fabulousness by well, just being himself. From the photos in this gallery, it looks like Elio carries all of his belongings with him to the office every day. Let’s go inside for the full scoop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue