From bags appliquéd with retro car motifs to regal adornments fit for a queen, Prada’s Spring 2012 accessories were certainly drool-worthy. Within the covet-worthy collection, these exquisite floral embellished crystal drop-earrings made our must-have list at first sight. But we opted out of the $540 price tag, and instead decided to make our own wallet-happy version. Learn how to replicate these stunners in three simple steps (easy enough for even the very amateurish of crafters). All you need is 20 minutes and a few inexpensive items.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue