We turn green with envy almost every time a Marchesa dress hits the red carpet (Jennifer Lawrence, anyone?). So when we heard rumblings of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig launching a contemporary sister line we did a major happy dance. For now it’s all very hush-hush but it looks like the new line will be in addition to the already-existing diffusion collection Notte by Marchesa, which features simpler gowns and cocktail dresses. It seems like a foray into ready-to-wear separates would be a natural progression for the designers. Ornate jackets? Feather-detailed skirts? Really, what could be better? We’re anxious to see how this pans out; if it’s anything like the Fall 2012 collection, we’re sure to be big fans.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce