Style Snaps Trend: 22 reinterpretations of the military jacket spotted around Toronto’s Kensington Market, Yorkville and beyond!
While the days of Canadian conscription have long since passed, it seems that we’ll never tire of the military as sartorial inspiration. From the structured wool double breaster to the loose cotton fatigue cargo jacket, soldier uniforms have reappeared each and every season on runways and in-store for as long as we can remember. Last week, they were once again ablaze on the Toronto streets. Check out the many reinterpretations from Yorkville to Kensington Market and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents