Style Snaps Trend: 22 reinterpretations of the military jacket spotted around Toronto’s Kensington Market, Yorkville and beyond!
While the days of Canadian conscription have long since passed, it seems that we’ll never tire of the military as sartorial inspiration. From the structured wool double breaster to the loose cotton fatigue cargo jacket, soldier uniforms have reappeared each and every season on runways and in-store for as long as we can remember. Last week, they were once again ablaze on the Toronto streets. Check out the many reinterpretations from Yorkville to Kensington Market and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce