Two FASHION editors will be camping this weekend. In the desert. Shocking, yes. But also, true. Come Friday, ginger-haired photo editor Nicole Stafford and I will be hitting Indio, California for the second weekend of Coachella festivities. Opting for the near death full experience, we’re going for broke (not) in a tent during a weekend that’s promising highs of nearly 40° Celsius. We might die, but before we do, we’re bringing you a special peek into not one, but both of our travel bags. While high SPFs are a no brainer, we’ve also thought about other essentials. You know, like culturally relevant graphic tees and designer sunglasses.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion