The statement collar has become, for spring, what the necklace has been for years before. No longer just the functional counterpart to the button-down shirt, the collar (attached or removable) has taken centre stage this season—studded at Balmain, detached and printed at Carven and lacy at Preen. We love them, and the ultra-feminine look of Louis Vuitton’s lace numbers had us thinking DIY at first sight. Follow our simple steps to create your own version of the dream-like bib; all you need is a few inexpensive items and a bit of creativity!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion