Style Snaps Trends: 17 shots of backpacks, rucksacks and other fashionable carryalls to keep your shoulders stylish
Dare we compare the current resurgence of backpacks to the ’90s frenzy over their miniature counterparts? Whatever the era, the convenience and casual cuteness of a backpack makes it an ideal accessory when you have to carry more than your regular purse can handle. Play it down with colourful canvas or dial it up with monogrammed leather—we spotted backpacks of all styles on the streets of Toronto, from Kensington Market to Yorkville and beyond.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable