Today, we’re going inside the vintage bag belonging to one of FASHION’s newest team members, our always-classy assistant fashion editor, Eliza Grossman. As the bag itself might suggest, Eliza is a Hepburn type who seems to be stylishly pulled together at all times. She’s got a penchant for cat-eyes, and, well, we’ve got a penchant for her, so what better way to show our love than to snoop her things!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents