Once synonymous with ’80s leotards and cougar-wear, the leopard print has become as classic as the LBD. After all, it’s kinda like black, white and grey for that matter—it goes with everything—it’s just a tad more interesting. Given the print’s popularity, it was no surprise to see it reigning supreme on the trendy Toronto streets in every form. Take in our full gallery and feel free to meow every so often in appreciation. We might do so too.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents