Pair a Miu and Mia together and what do you get? A sweet new ad campaign and a dance-y video to boot!
We’ve been spotting Miu Miu’s adorably technicolour Spring 2012 ad campaign images starring actress Mia Wasikowska for a while now, but today, the brand upped the cute ante with the release of its printastic video spot featuring the Jane Eyre actress gussied up as a Marie Antoinette-meets-post-mod waving oh so covetable bags at her whim (while double layering the largest cameo accessories we’ve ever seen, to boot). While she may choose to have her cake (and eat it too), we’ll take one of everything onscreen. And eat it too.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue