Style Snaps Trends: Take a bite out of spring’s zestiest trend with 28 orange-hued shots taken around Toronto
Spring, as it should be, is naturally a time for the spectrum’s brightest hues. But this time around, one hue in particular reigned supreme: orange. The zesty shade burst out on every runway from Victoria Beckham to Joe Fresh (natch), and now it’s popping up everywhere on the Toronto streets in the form of It bags, skinny jeans and the most unexpected of all: outerwear! Check out our eye-popping gallery for 28 ways the bright is being worn on the streets.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party