Introducing Style Panel: Canada’s best dressed It girls share their unique style know-how in answer to your toughest how-to-wear questions
Chloe Wise, 21
Toronto | Naughty Mess
I’ve been dying to wear all the white lace, crochet, knit and see through little things I’ve been stocking up for summer. And while the weather has been less than perfect this so-called spring, there are still ways to wear summer pieces in cold climates.
Layers can make almost anything look seasonal. Here, I opted for a lightweight leather jacket, with a silk moto vest layered on top. Knee-highs also add some warmth, making bright peep toe heels wearable despite the (ugh) rain and cold. Some bright bracelets and lipstick to keep from feeling too wintery, and voila—ready for spring.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents