While she was in Vancouver for The Room’s fête in her honour, all-star Brit designer Mary Katrantzou let us have a snoop fest inside her Mary Poppins-esque Givenchy bag. The hilarious contents seemed never-ending, as did the designer’s penchant for equally hilarious anecdotes of explanation. It’s not every day you get to peek inside the purse of a digi-print genius, so without further ado, we present the bag of one Miss Katrantzou!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer