For our second installment of Style Panel, we flipped our experts another common challenge: How to tackle brights without looking like you’ve been doused in Skittles. For as wide-sweeping as brights (as well as colour blocking with brights) has become over the last few seasons, it’s a wonder that many of us still struggle to break out of the plain Jane black, white and grey. So, without further ado, let’s see what the ladies of style come up with:
Question 2: The question: How can you combine brights without looking like a clown? Read the answers now! »
Got a question for the gals? Send ‘em through to firstname.lastname@example.org and watch as your most irritating styling problems are solved.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable