Lolitta Dandoy, 32
Montreal | Fashion Is Everywhere
The only thing you have to worry about is not looking like a rainbow. For that, you have to choose colours that blend well together and wear a piece that’s going to create a link between them. Like this jacket which includes a little bit of my peach top and turquoise pants.
Another thing to keep in mind when you are wearing a statement piece like this jacket is to keep the rest simple. My cropped pant may be bold, but the cut is classic. Same thing for the top, keep it simple. Summer is here. Have fun, wear brights!
Lolitta’s wearing: Jacket, H&M. Top and pants, Le Château. Necklace, Betsey Johnson. Pumps, Miu Miu.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents