As the latest in its slew of charity initiatives, Holt Renfrew has launched another exclusive: a collection of Tory Burch–designed FEED bags. What’s FEED, you ask? It’s the six-years-young initiative headed up by the familially blessed model-come-do-gooder Lauren Bush Lauren, which creates and sells products with proceeds from each going to help fight world hunger. It’s as simple as this: Buy a FEED bag, feed many. Added bonus? The Holt Renfrew edition is only $50!
When Bush Lauren hit Toronto earlier this month for the launch of the special-edition bags, we asked her to open up her own.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion