Muy caliente was the theme of Dolce and Gabbana’s Spring 2012 collection. Vibrant fruity fabrics and chili pepper prints paraded down the runway, but what really got our attention were the chunky earrings adorned with chilies, bulbs of garlic and bowtie pastas. They were totally adorable, and with a price tag of $350, we thought they’d be the perfect addition to the Fashion DIY feature. With inexpensive supplies that can be found at any bead or craft store, we recreated the Dolce and Gabbana chili and garlic gold hoop earrings.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion